mount pendrive fstab entry ?

Hi all,

after some experimenting my fstab entry for mounting a pendrive now
looks like this

dev/sda        /media/usbdrive auto    rw,user,noauto  0       0

but it still doesn't work (obviously or would not post).
Before wasting more time on trying to figure out this relatively simple
issue I thought maybe you guys would hopefully be kind enough and give
me a quick solution just by posting what entry you got.

Ah, and it's formatted in ext2 so auto in above is probably wrong? Or
should it work with auto?

Thanks a lot once again.
(It's been a while since last posting here anyway)

Kind Regards,

Linux User #398054

-Zenwalk- -Ubuntu- -Debian (Sarge)-