Login on XDM/KDM/GDM doesn't work properly

Hello List,

My problem is that when I try to log in using a desktop manager like
XDM/KDM/GDM some keys won't work while some others work just fine. When
starting X11 using "startx" the problem won't occur.
I put the Xorg log file and my xorg.conf file on my server. If anyone
finds problem, I'd be glad to hear about it.

Greets,
Alain M. Lafon

Attachements:
http://gefechtsdienst.de/preek/daten/Xorg.0.log
http://gefechtsdienst.de/preek/daten/xorg.conf
--
Alain M. Lafon
Pfaffenwaldring 48G, 70569 Stuttgart                                   ''_.._''