Re: Have DVD burner, will backup!

On 5/1/06, Mark Grieveson <dg135@torfree.net> wrote:

>I use DAR and a script called DARomizer which is designed to backup a
>hard drive to multi DVD-RW disks.
>
>DAR:
>http://dar.linux.free.fr/
>
>DARomizer:
>http://www.catherders.com/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=1

Thanks, that sounds great.  I notice too that dar is packaged in the
repositories.  I'm going to give it a try.

I made a perl script to backup to DVD's, and put it on sourceforge
back in April.  111 downloads so far, and not one support request.  It
worked for me, but I'm not sure how well anyone else is doing with it
because no one has sent me mail about it.

http://lazybackup.sourceforge.net/