Another APT Issue-Where Are The Linux-Images

I now have only 2.6.8 and 2.6.16 kernels in my cache
file, while a short time ago I had from 2.4.18-bf2.4
to 2.6.16 and everything in between.  Aptitude removed
a working installed 2.6.15 linux-image before I could
blink and I would like to reinstall it but its not
there. I did do an autoclean but didn't think that
would remove all the linux-images and leave just the
2.6.8 and 2.6.16 in the cache. Would appreciate anyone
telling me how to get all the kernel/linux-images back
int my cache files so I can pick the one I want
instaled. Plz copy my email-not subscribed.

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570@sbcglobal.net