nvidiia kernel patch with the 2.6.15-486 kernel

Hi all,

I think the kernel number in the subject line is the correct one. Anyway, it's the kernel for an AMD 64 cpu with the 32 bit version of Etch installed. What I'm looking to do is install the kernel patch with module-assistant but it tells me there is no kernel source for any such kernel. Has anyone done this? I have used this same kernel on my laptop and an ATI video card, but am definitely having problems getting an nVidia card to run with this same kernel on a desktop system.

Gary