Re: Public build servers for Debian/Ubuntu packages?

On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 14:39 +0100, Magnus Therning wrote:
> Does anyone know if there's a service where I can upload my Debian
> source packages that will attempt to compile them for other .deb
> distros and let me download the results?
>
> Specifically I want to take a few source packages and get Ubuntu
> (Breezy/Dapper) packages out. It'd be great to get Sarge packages as
> well.

I believe I heard that SuSE had something like this. I heard about it on
a podcast...I thought that it was pretty community-minded of them
because they said they were intentionally allowing other distros to use
them too, including Debian.

http://www.novell.com/news/press/item.jsp?id=570
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service

--b