Printing IRC channel

For anyone wanting help with setting up or using printing-related
stuff on Debian, or for help with problems, I've created a
#debian-printing IRC channel on irc.debian.org.  This might also be
useful for development.

This isn't intended to be a substitute for
debian-printing@lists.debian.org or for the bug tracking system, but
it might find its own niche.  I thought it might be useful, so I'll
see how it pans out over the next month or so.

If you have any printing expertise, please join and help!

Roger Leigh
                Printing on GNU/Linux?  http://gutenprint.sourceforge.net/