Re: which debian linux-image has 2.6.16.17?

Joey Hess wrote:
Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
How do I find out whether a Debian Unstable linux-image has kernel.org's 2.6.16.17?

The only way to tell what sub-minor version is in a given debian kernel
image is to look at the changelog.Debian.gz file for the package.

2.6.16-14 uses the 2.6.16.17 kernel.

Thanks Joey.
The reason I ask is that using the 2.6.16.17 version from kernel.org I cannot play mpg321 in a textconsole without alsa underruns. Previous versions did not have that problem.

But I always roll my own kernel, so now I am going to try the Debian linux-image and see if it still happens.