Re: dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg and xorg.conf

On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 09:10:57AM +0300, Artem Zolochevskiy wrote:
> hi all
>
> after X upgrade (etch 7.0.20) dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg doesn't change
> xorg.conf. Any ideas why?
>
> --
> Artem Zolochevskiy

I learned from an earlier posting to run dexconf.  I have been
experimenting with editing xorg.conf to get my wacom mouse running.  If,
after customizing xorg.conf I run dexconf and then dpkg-reconfigure
xserver-xorg all my changes are deleted.

Tom George