Re: Apache2 stops automagicly every sunday (log rotate and OpenSSL problem).

Old message and I guess I never posted the solution I came up with.  I
keep getting asked off list for the solution, so I thought I would
attempt to post a reply now.

I solved the problem by removing the passphrase form the certificate.
This is a relatively simple process. I believe that as long as you
secure the key file with the password removed that you are not lowering
the servers security (much).

I think the most important part is getting rid of that pesky pass
phrase...

$cp server.key server.key.org
$openssl rsa -in server.key.org -out server.key

Remember securing your key is extra important when the password is
removed.

Hope this helps!