Totem?

We discussed totem on this list a few weeks back, and people said I should
use 1.4 because 1.2 (what's in Etch) isn't that good.

Since then, 1.4 hasn't moved into Etch, even though no bugs that I can see
at bugs.debian.org would seem to prevent its doing so.  I'm not a developer,
maybe I just don't understand the rules.   (There's one "Important" bug
filed against 1.4, lack of translations.)

So, just to satisfy my curiosity, why is totem being held back from Etch?
--
Carl Fink                                   carl@finknetwork.com
   "Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your