Evolution 2.6 in Etch -- Setting Up Exhange

I just updated my etch installation, and Evolution went from 2.4 to 2.6.
Exchange support is now apparently gone.  When I go to "Edit |
Preferences | Mail Accounts | Add" the "Server Type" drop down no longer
includes an option for Exchange.

It looks like there is no longer a separate package for Exchange
support, and that a base plugin called "Exchange Operations" is included
in the main package, but I'm still not seeing how to set up an Exchange
mail account.