Re: empty gnome menues

On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 11:12:39PM -0300, Gabriel Parrondo wrote:
> lee escribió:
> >Hi,
> >
> >what do you do when on a fresh install of stable the menues in the
> >gnome-panel are (mostly) empty? The Debian menue in there is totally
>
> did you tried
> update-menus

Not yet. After viewing the manpage of it, I doubted that it would work
on gnome menues, and the manpage says that it "will be ran
automatically when Debian packages that contain menu files are
installed or removed from the system." So if it would work, the menues
should be fine.

But I´ll try it out as soon as I can! Maybe it helps.

GH