Re: apache2 - restrict download with password

> Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 17:38:50 +0200
> From: "Martin A. Brooks" <martin@antibodymx.net>
> To: Csanyi Pal <csanyipal@csanyipal.info>,
> 	Debian-User <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
> Subject: Re: apache2 - restrict download with password
>
> Csanyi Pal wrote:
> ><Location /home/csanyipal/public_html/letoltes/>
>
> Here lies your problem.  This needs to be the _virtual_ location, not
> the on-disk location.

I try to read apache2 documentations on mine debian system but there
are some errors when I opened html docs.

Then I try to search with google for virtual location but don't find
anything about it.

So would You please explain to me what is the virtual location?

--
Regards, Csányi Paul
http://www.ektf.hu/~Csanyi.Pal (Up to now, it is in Hungarian only.)