Re: OT:ogg player

I have had great success with the Iriver brand, I have one of their
IFP 795 players, which is good.  Their new players are Umass
storage capable which is nice.  Most good players are Umass storage
supported. Otherwise you will be stuck with, closed drivers and the
like.

My player is old but supports a standard AA battery, and has direct
encoding. It also comes with an FM tuner, which is nice if you get
want to listen to FM instead of your music collection.

Gnu_Raiz