Re: simple web blog software in sid

Richard Blumel wrote:

Is their something like wordpress in sid or do I have to move up in the
world

I use WP, but I used the source from WordPress, now almost 2 years ago.
I like it because it uses mysql to keep the data in and because I liked the looks of it.

I've now changed the css and have totally turned off all comments, including trackbacks because you get nothing but idiots talking to you, the 68% of the internet that is up for grabs.

I was looking, and am still looking, for a weblog that would do its formatting with LaTex, rather than proprietary code, parts of HTML, etc.

No such thing I guess.