Re: ratpoison install error

> On 5/29/06, Zach <netrek@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi I'm running Debian testing release and got this error when
> > installing ratpoison:
> >
> > Setting up ratpoison (1.4.0-beta4-10) ...
> > error in control file: `Index' value missing for format `info' at
> > /usr/sbin/install-docs line 709, </usr/share/doc-base/ratpoison> line
> > 8.

Cannot be reproduced on Debian unstable machine. It is either a problem with
testing or your mirrors are not up to date!

$dpkg -l ratpoison
ii  ratpoison      1.4.0.dfsg-2   keyboard-only window manager
You have new mail in /var/mail/rajulocal

hth
raju

--
http://kamaraju.googlepages.com/cornell-bazaar