sid no longer supports HP DeskJet Plus

Hi,

Sid no longer shows my HP Deskjet Plus that I bought in 1990 for $500 in localhost:631/admin.

This is what I did: Sarge still supports it, so I copied the HP-DeskJet_Plus-deskjet.ppd.gz file from /usr/share/ppd/HP/ in Sarge to /usr/share/ppd/hpijs/HP in Sid.

Restart cupsys. Modify or Add the printer. Configure the printer to US Letter + 300 dpi. Away she goes, prints as when I first bought her, but she is getting trouble with feeding pages.