Re: DNS problem?

Hello,
try entering your IPS's dns servers in the file:
/etc/resolv.conf

i.e.
echo "nameserver xx.yy.zz.ww" > /etc/resolv.conf

where xx.yy.zz.www is the nameserver your ISP provides
for you.

It is strange however, that irc and pings work ...

Maybe that is a temporary error, or someone within
your network is poluting the DNS cache of the
nameservers... check also with them if they had
problems with those sites on the given dates....

Regards,
-Nikolay Kichukov