Smb4k can't see shares on Win box

Hi all,

I am having problems browsing shares on my Win2000 box from my Debian laptop
with Smb4k (version 0.6.9). I can find my Win box, but when I try to see its
shares I receive this error:

Could not connect to server WINBOX
The account was disabled.

I have searched with Google but did not find a solution.

The weird thing is that I can see my Windows shares through Konqueror, by
typing smb://winbox/ in the address bar. This way it works just nicely,
though I would like to be able to browse and use my network with Smb4k.

Any help will be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

--
Piero Piutti