Re: _short_ debian package creation HOWTO?

Dirk wrote:
> I need to know HOWTO create debian packages. But all HOWTO's I've found
> are too long to read.
>
> Is there one available with less than 1000 words?

In that case, the best thing to do is look at a package that is similar
to whatever you want to package and then look at the stuf under the
debian/ directory.  Use that as a sort of template.  Also, if you just
want to modify an existing Debian package, I have a HOWTO on my website
on how to do that.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez