Driver problems (kernel 2.6.11ac7)

Hi,
I'm running a Knoppix-hdinstall which until last week has been working fine for a good few months. Last week, out of the blue, I started it up, and my onboard network adapter is no longer being seen at all. My USB devices are working sketchily, if at all. I have a USB mouse that won't be seen on any of the 6 ports, and a USB keyboard that works some of the time, but for some reason the num/scroll/caps-lock buttons aren't updating (when they are on the PS/2 keyboard).
I'm running an MSI K7N2 Delta-L motherboard (nForce2 chipset).
Sorry to be so vague about this but I honestly have no idea where to start. Any help at all would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Russ.