Re: fish & scp

On Fri, 2006-05-26 at 20:47 +0200, mess-mate wrote:
> Hi
> for a not known reason when i csp or fish (konqueror) a file to a
> remote machine, the transfert stalled after a few seconds and no
> more route to the network.
> I don't know wehre to search exactly.
> Any help would be very appreciated.

you could check any files that get executed upon logging into the other
machine. ie.: rc files for your shell on the other machine.

for instance, i had an issue with my .bashrc file, i had an 'exec'
statement in there, and it was causing problems with non interactive
instances of ssh (scp would fall under this).

--
Matt Zagrabelny - mzagrabe@d.umn.edu - (218) 726 8844
University of Minnesota Duluth

He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot
lose.
-Jim Elliot