Re: Why are my posts so delayed??

On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 11:36:33AM +0100, Digby Tarvin wrote:
> Just curious,
>
> Can anyone tell me why there seems to be a delay of about 12 hours
> between posting a message and seeing it appear on the list?

I (the original poster of the former thread) had the same problem.  I
solved the problem, posted my solution, and had quite a few nice people
wasting their time telling me what I had already figured out.  Then, the
next day. my solution appeared, which, if it had happened earlier, might
have saved everyone some trouble.

-- hendrik