Re: Which e-mail clients can I use to access MS-Exchange servers?

Dmitri Minaev wrote:

> And both Evolution and Thunderbird as IMAP clients are PITA to work
> with . Thunderbird sometimes can't copy the outgoing message into Sent
> Items folder [1].

Yup, but this seems to be more of a problem with Exchange IMAP
component. In the same client I am connected to my own Courier IMAP
server at home and it works just fine.

Also, I have managed to mostly fix the problem by setting
"mail.imap.max_cached_connections = 1" in Thunderbird. Not 100% reliable
though. :-(

Hope this helps,

--
George Borisov