Re: Mail getting through?

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 06:36:23PM -0400, Matt Price wrote:
>sorry, just testing my account -- the last 3 messages I sent to the
>list don't seem to have made it all the way!

Lately I've been having problems with this too. Well over 12 hours for
an email to make the roundtrip from my system and back via the mailing
list server.

Other mailing lists I'm on, this is the only Debian list I post on
really, don't show the same behaviour.

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning@gmail.com
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

Here's the social reason that DRM fails: keeping an honest user honest
is like keeping a tall user tall.
     -- Cory Doctorow, Microsoft Research DRM talk