Re: Screen recorder on debian

actually I want a tool that create tutorial for any program. So It should be record my action at the first and then I should able to edit the capture movie to insert description or explain what I do.

Kan
On อ., 2006-05-23 at 19:13 +0200, Johann Franz wrote:
Surachai Locharoen wrote:
> Is there a program to record screen on debian

Define screen. If you want to dump the content of a virtual terminal
(i.e. take screenshot of a console), GNU screen is capable of doing that.
--
Surachai Locharoen <surachai@prachakij.com>