Re: Which e-mail clients can I use to access MS-Exchange servers?

It depends on the protocols enabled on your Exchange server. There are
a lot of MUAs to work with IMAP and POP (including Thunderbird). If
OWA is available, you can use Evolution. If the only option is MAPI, I
am afraid that the only way out is to run a Win32 client under WINE or
on a remote desktop. There was a commercial solution from HP, called
OpenMail, but it is not available anymore.

You may find something useful on this page, though:
http://dcs.nac.uci.edu/~strombrg/exchange.html