Re: Ip-Cop

Hi Michele!
I know what you mean , 'cause is the same for me ;-)!!
I' ve created a Debian Sarge Server (file, nfs, dhcp and some other things ...), and to protect it from any kind of external attaches, i install (after i've tried many and many firewalling applications) FW builder.
I work for a period with CheckPoint (not opensource!), and i can tell you that fwbuilder is very good.
Look at their site:
http://www.fwbuilder.org/

Good luck!
..and yes, it could be better if you install ipcop (alone) in an old machine!!
Mirco