Re: best way to secure communication?

lee wrote:

Yeah, I wondered why that has not been done. It's one of the first
things to think of when creating any protocol that can be used to
transfer information over insecure channels.

That may be because of how the internet started -- it was meant just for sharing information; when you don't care about who could read your data, there isn't too much reason to secure communication... it's just that at the start they didn't have a clue how much the use of internet would grow I guess

regards,

Joris