ICEWM Menu and Debian Menu System.

 Hi,

 I'm configuring a series of machines which will run ICEWM with a minimal set of apps. I use Debian testing/unstable, but mostly testing. I read the docs, but some pointers lead me nowhere. Tried to get rid of Debian default menu entries on ICEWM, using icepref, iceme, editing files at /etc/menu-methods, update-menus, etc..
 What's the Debian way, to not break anything, to have a custom menu on icewm? The best would be to have just what I put there... I even tried to copy everything at   etc/menu/, /usr/lib/menu/, /usr/share/menu/default/ to ~/.menu and empty the files, run update-menus, but did not work.

 Thanks!