xmove, ssh, and problems

Can't get xmove working in conjunction with ssh.

Having two machines, say Grumpy and Sleepy, both have the xsession
open, I started xmove on Grumpy

  $ xmove &
  [1] 6538
  $ Implementing MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 user authentication
  XMove 2.0 ready.
  $ xcalc -display grumpy:1 &
  [3] 6569
  $ xmovectrl grumpy:1 -list
  2     (no name)            :0

Don't quite understand why "no name" here, expected something more
meaningful like "xcacl" or like. Nevertheless, I saw the xcalc window
on Grumpy.

Went to Sleepy and

  $ ssh grumpy
  $ echo $DISPLAY
  localhost:10
  $ xauth list | grep :10
Got the cookie from the last command, say KEY
  $ xauth add localhost:10 . KEY
  $ xmovectrl grumpy:1 -move localhost:10 1

Please note that I tried various different commands instead of the
last xmovectrl like

  $ xmovectrl grumpy:1 -move grumpy:10 1
  $ xmovectrl grumpy:1 -move grumpy 1

None of them even worked.

After the last xmovectrl command I saw xcalc window on Sleepy. It
worked. Then I tried to move xcalc back to Grumpy. On Sleepy I did

  $ xmovectrl grumpy:1 -move :0 1

There were no messages (either warnings or errors) on Sleepy after
that command. On Grumpy I see

  XMOVE:  switching client 1 to display localhost:10
  ETHAN: matching depth 24 to depth 24
(It's after moving to Sleepy I guess)
  XMOVE:  switching client 1 to display :0
  ETHAN: matching depth 24 to depth 24

However I see no xcalc window on Grumpy, xcalc process is runnig

  $ ps -l $(pgrep xcalc)
  F S   UID   PID  PPID  C PRI  NI ADDR SZ WCHAN  TTY        TIME CMD
  0 S  1000  6569  6467  0  69   0 -  1067 select pts/0      0:00 xcalc -display grumpy:1
  $ xmovectrl grumpy:1 -list
  1     (no name)            :0

But there is no xcalc window nowhere. Could you please tell me what
I've been doing wrong and where is the window?

Using Sarge, Xmove 2.0beta2-7

--
Vladimir Zolotykh