bug resolved, but still in stable?

Within the bug tracking system, a bug is marked 'resolved' even if it is not resolved in debian stable. Wouldn't it be more in line of 'We will not hide problems', if there was an additional tag, about when a bug is finally resolved in stable?

I filed a bug a while ago [1]: an editor crashes with unsaved data. It has probably been resolved for etch, but not for sarge. A simple workaround is to deactivate the autosave option. Yet, even this workaround has not been implemented in sarge (and probably won't, since it wasn't included in the last sarge update).

Johannes