Problems installing Plone

I installed the plone package from testing, and then I did the following:

1. Created an instance of zope

2. edited etc/zope.conf and uncommented the lines
products /usr/lib/zope2.7/lib/python/Products
products /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/Products
products $INSTANCE/Products

The debian installer then said I have to "add" a plone site. I went to the
zope administration screen but I don't see how to add a plone site. Under
Product Management at  /Control_Panel/Products I

CMFPlone (Installed product CMFPlone (2.0.4))

But the note leade me to believe it is installed. How do I access it?

I looked on plone.org and did not find a reference on how to proceed.

I do not have a plone site built - I thought there was s default one that came
with the package. Is this incorrect? Do I have to learn how to build a plone
site before I can test drive the software?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

--
Mark Phillips
Phillips Marketing, Inc