Re: Learning Scripting

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 04:09:45PM +0530, Anil Gupte wrote:
>Beautiful!  We were just talking about this and someone mentioned grep -v but
>now I know how to use it too.

Another tip, use pgrep instead of ps, it removes the need to use
'grep -v' altogether :-)

/M

magnus@therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

And a government of the people, by the people and for the people will
not enact laws that support DRM in any way.
     -- Richard M. Stallman on DCMA and DRM, ANU talk