Re: Windows is the better OS for running a FTP server

%% Dirk <noisyb@web.de> writes:

  d> I get "421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection"
  d> when I log into my ftp server.

Typing that message into Google gives all sorts of hits: most of them
seem to feel that your server is not authorizing users properly.

  d> It worked for days, but now it doesn't work anymore.

What did you change between then and now?  That's a good place to
start...

 Paul D. Smith <psmith@nortel.com>           HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools
        These are my opinions--Nortel takes no responsibility for them.