Newbie video configuration -- Monitor and video settings

Dear friends:

I am about to install Debian once again. I made a mistake originally in the video setting.

I have a Sony SDM-S73 TFT LCD Color 17 inch monitor which, it says, fully complies with the DDC Plug & Play standards with Nvidia GeForece 2 AGP card for 3D Accelaration.

What precisely should I choose during Install. I want to be able to see Debian with full optimum display in accordance with my monitor and card without having to configure it afterwards. What you recommend. I would really appreciate if you could be precise.

Thank you so very much.

Benjamin

Benjamin