Validating AVI files

Hi,

Does anyone know of a CLI tool for validating that AVI files are
"correct", i.e., no skipped frames, no garbage, no audio drift,
etc?

I've Googled, but haven't found anything exactly like I want.
I've tried the tools in avifile-utils but they don't seem to do
exactly what I want.

Thanks,
Ron
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"[Hitler] has grasped the falsity of the hedonistic attitude to
life. Nearly all western thought since the last war, certainly
all 'progressive' thought, has assumed tacitly that human beings
desire nothing beyond ease, security and avoidance of pain."
George Orwell, 1940, reviewing /Mein Kampf/