Re: would someone shed me light on how to remove a debian pakcage?

More thoughts are coming to my mind are:

When we raise the web usability issue, actually there
are two aspects need to be addressed, one from web
design perspective and another from browser
compatibility perspecitve.  Currently, the industry is
mainly focusing on the web design standardisation but
not enough on the browser standards.  I have to say
this approach is biased.  Because no matter how
powerful the web programming is, it always has its
limitation and can not be overcome by web design its
own.  This is the reason why broswer product need to
be compliant to some sort of standards as well to
maximize the web usability