Re: Debian Menu in Gnome from testing / SID

On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 12:58:49PM +0200, Michael Ott wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I installed alacarte and realise that there is a menu point Debian. But
> i do not see this point in the menu. Where i can change it.
>
> The checkbox is set so normally i have to see it.

Do you have the 'menu' and 'menu-xdg' package installed?  menu creates
the menu, and IIRC menu-xdg is required for it to work under Gnome (but
I haven't used Gnome in a time, so I may be wrong).

--
Christopher Nelson -- chris@cavein.org
La-dee-dee, la-dee-dah.