Output of tzconfig:
Your current time zone is set to US/Pacific

Output of date:
Wed May 10 08:34:29 PDT 2006

But when I send e-mail, the header gets US/Atlantic time:
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:57:20 -0400

The header above should have the time as: 07:57:20 -0700

The actual UTC time is the same, but it looks like I am sending e-mail from the east coast, instead of the west coast.

Thunderbird is also displaying the time of incoming mails as if I were still on the east coast. This means that e-mail that was just sent and received is showing a time that appears to be three hours in the future.

I don't know if this has been happening since we moved, and I just noticed it, or if something has caused this to revert, somehow. Can anyone tell me where this is set so that I can correct this?

--
Marc Shapiro

No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.
What?! Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here.
Boom. Sooner or later ... boom!

- Susan Ivanova: B5 - Grail