Re: Posix and SysV message queues

Magnus Therning <magnus@therning.org> writes:

> Have you read the relevant manpage (mq_overview)?
> You can't get the information you're interested in from the virtual
> filesystem, /dev/mqueue?

Doing a man on mq_overview tells me there is no such man page.  man on
mqueue.h and mq_open doesn't mention a mq_overview man page.
There is no /dev/mqueue on my filesystem (using udev).

I have the posix man pages installed (both manpages-posix and
manpages-posix-dev), so I think I should have everything installed (in
regards to man pages)

I appreciate the help.

--
John L. Fjellstad