Re: sa-exim with per-user config

    First off, sa-exim is not depreciated.  The last update was in January.

    Secondly, sa-exim can do things exiscan can't.  Two different ways of
approaching the problem.

Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> I'd be pretty surprised if per-user settings weren't possible.  I've
> never tried to do this myself, bit I do, for example, pull per-domain
> configuration data from postgres.  Per-user can't be that much more tricky.

    Finally per-user is simply not possible.  What happens you get a positive
on the first user and a negative on the second user?  At SMTP time you can
only accept or reject the message for all recipients.  Per domain is possible
because the message is delivered once per domain.