Re: Wiki recommendation

Storm wrote:
Hi,

I need to do some collaboration with a friend and intend to set up an OpenVPN connection for him to access a wiki located on one of my servers. Which wiki is generally best? I'm looking for something that is simple to maintain and simple for collaboration.
Suggestions?
The "best," of course, depends on your specific needs. But if you want the ease of a flat-file wiki (i.e. no database required), that also has tons of flexibility, Pmwiki can't be beat.

Jeff