Re: Installing TBSS after Debian Packages

Þann 2006-05-05, 18:56:50 (-0400) skrifaði Gil Citro:
> I'm running Debian sarge on an AMD64 processor (but only running 32
> software due to caring more about compatibility than performance) and
> am trying to install FSL.  I installed from the Debian packages which
> worked fine.
>
> The documentation says "Users of the Debian package who need TBSS,
> have to get the IRTK binaries manually from a tarball of a precompiled
> version of FSL or download the binaries separately from here (i386
> platform only)."
>
> I did that, but there's no documentation of where to put the IRTK
> binaries.  Should they go in /usr/share/fsl/bin?  If anyone can take a
> second to answer this simple questions I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

Well, since they are binaries then they just need to go anaywhere in
your $PATH, /usr/local/bin is where I put all of my non-debian
binaries or a link to the binaries that I need if they are placed
somewhere else.

HTH

Oli