Re: daylight saving time

Paul Johnson wrote:
On Friday 28 April 2006 11:19, Joris Huizer wrote:

How does one setup debian to automatically account for "daylight saving
time"?

Debian does this automatically by default. Make sure you answer the questions regarding how your clock is set and where you are located during installation, or run tzconfig as root after installation to make sure your timezone setting is correct.

That only asked whether my location was set correctly (it is)
Should I indicate the clock to be GMT for daylight saving time to work? The machine was setup such that it isn't set to GMT;
Though I read that'd give problems with windows too :-/

regards,

Joris