KDE country region and language

In KDE, I have a problem configured the country/region and language settings.

KDE is obstinately using US English as the language, even though my region says United Kingdom. After all the debate about whether colour or color is correct, I thought I should be able to configure it.

There is an 'Add Language' dropdown in the dialog box, but this has only the one option - US English.

Shouldn't there be a way of telling KDE to give me more options to add?

Surprisingly I can't find anything useful on the KDE sites or forums about this, apart from references to /etc/environment, which looks correct:

LANGUAGE="en_GB:en_US:en_GB:en"

LANG=en_GB

Any Brits out there running KDE with UK English?

Thanks
Adam