-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Sackville-West [mailto:andrew@farwestbilliards.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 4:32 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org; nurse1@longviewcomm.net

On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 04:20:08PM -0500, Daniel L. McGrew wrote:
> Thanks,
> 	I appreciate the help, but that didn't work... it's not
> lists.debian.org or linux.debian.user...
> 	I'll keep trying...
> 					Most sincerely,

with all due respect, you must not send such lengthy signatures in
your emails to this list. You will quickly annoy everyone -- not for
content, but for size, this thing is huge -- and people will begin to
ignore your mails and you'll get no help. For your own sake, if you
are looking for help from this list, please cut down the sig to
something a little closer to the 4 line, 80 char, generally accepted
standard.

thanks

> Love is very patient and kind, never jealous or envious, never boastful or
> proud, never haughty or selfish or rude. Love does not demand its own way.
> It is not irritable or touchy. It does not hold grudges and will hardly
even
> notice when other do it wrong. It is never glad about injustice, but
> rejoiced whenever truth wins out. If you love someone you will be loyal to
> him no matter what the cost. You will always believe in him, always expect
> the best of him, and always stand your ground in defending him. All the
> special gifts and powers from God will someday come to an end, but love
goes
> on forever. There are three things that remain-----faith, hope, and
> love-----and the greatest of these is LOVE. 1 Corinthians 13:4 - 8, 13 The
> greatest ........ is LOVE
>
> Greatest Website on Earth:
>      http://www.bible.com
> Websites I've built: Family Computers
>        Daniel L. McGrew, AAS, BIT, MIT, A+ Certified Professioal
> 30% Disabled Veteran
>        PO Box 766
>        Tipton, Oklahoma 73570
>  ((580) 667-5421