getting OOo to use Firefox

As indicated in another thread, I've recently switched to Enlightenment from Gnome due to the keyboard mapping bug (I'm still going to test out a workaround, but I need to get work done in the meantime...)

I'm finding out that gnome was doing a good amount of linkage for me. In particular, I used to be able to click on a weblink in a spreadsheet and have it opened in Firefox. Not anymore. OOo complains:

"OpenOffice.org could not find a web browser on your system..."

I've checked into the /etc/alternatives system and firefox is my chosen browser for x-www-browser. OOo doesn't seem to give me a spot to enter an application for handling www, so I can't just slap a path to a binary into a config anywhere (unless I've missed something -- which I could have). I've googled quite a bit about this and I can't seem to come up with a solution. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Rick Reynolds
--
Time is nature's way of keeping everything from happening at once. -- Woody Allen