Re: Solved: Setting keyboard preferences in Gnome (etch) makes system hang up and prevents loging in from GDM
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Solved: Setting keyboard preferences in Gnome (etch) makes system hang up and prevents loging in from GDM
- From: Andrius A__trauskas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 14:06:07 +0300
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <4456EB7C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4456EB7C.email@example.com>
On Tue, 02 May 2006 12:17:48 +0700
Surachai Locharoen <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Sorry, replied directly to your e-mail...
> Could you specify a detail about the text which should be added to
> xorg.conf please?
Here's the part of my xorg.conf:
Identifier "Generic Keyboard"
Option "XkbRules" "xorg"
Option "XkbModel" "pc105"
Option "XkbLayout" "us,lt,ru"
Option "XkbOptions" "grp:lwin_toggle"
I have added just "lt" and "ru" layouts and all the "XkbOptions"
line. It means that I need three layouts - US, Lithuanian and Russian,
and want to switch them with left "windows" key.
But you better read /etc/x11/xkb/README, README.config, (maybe)